Counter

Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's up in August?

          I stopped in my last post mentioning that I was going to take up a full time job just to fulfill my time right? Well, I would like to share it with you all today, sorry for the late update. I actually took up a full-time job as a supervisor at Perfect Mac which is a new outlet located at The Hills, Kuching. For your information, it's a retail shop of Apple and it simply is COOL. Everything was totally NEW, so ended up we had to arrange stocks, key-in stocks, decorate the shop a little, and so much more.     
Perfect Mac . Logo of Apple 
Picture taken on the 7th Day of work. 
iMac that I have to deal with almost everyday..for a month

Apple Products on rack 1

Apple Products on rack 2

Apple Products on rack 3 (most viewed by customers)
The number of ipads are just so attracting :D
Entrance view of  Perfect Mac, The Hills

Casing and accessories for iPhones, iPads and Macbooks

Well, it's kinda fun and interesting working here although there were times where me and my colleagues were tired and exhausted. At the end of the day, everything was fine. Did get to meet a few new friends and they are indeed friendly. Oh yeah! by the way, because Perfect Mac is somehow linked with Digi's Perfect Mobile, I somehow get to have my hands on the new Blackberry Bold 9900 . 1 word to describe the new Bold 9900.. "AWESOME".



Hands on the new Blackberry Bold 9900
More updates on what happened in August coming up soon ;) ..Again, sorry for the late post.

1 comment: