Counter

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life..

In my life, there are not many happy things or moments actually happened. I bare with the stress and sometimes worry each and everyday. Sometimes, I feel that I had lost my direction as well. I don't seem to be able to focus on a certain thing and make it perfect. When there is a wide open opportunity for you to catch your dream..and you seem to fail in making it to happen..then you are on the same boat as me.
I don't show how deeply sad and disappointed I am in front of all my friends and family members.. I often keep to myself. I just hope that one day.. I will make my dream to come true. There are actually a lot of other stuff that I don't really share with others..the reason is because.. although by saying it out.. your family or friends will pity you or feel sad for you just for that moment I guess.. But somehow.. the problem still remains there.. and it is up to ourselves to solve the matter.
Back in the old high school days.. I would say.. I did enjoy them..example..ditching classes, fooling around and chit-chatting with classmates. I had known quite a lot of interesting friends back in form 4 and form 5. These friends are the one that made me smiled happily. I'm glad that I've bunked into them :) . For my scout friends, they made me recalling back lots of lots of funny, dumb and crazy moments :P
We are put to a stress on a lot of stuff everyday and I know we all just want a simple and peaceful life. I just need a good opportunity and given a little bit of luck to put the magic together and make everything happen. I didn't give up my dream..and definitely won't..unless I die young.

No comments:

Post a Comment