Counter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reactivating Blog

Oh gosh ! I just noticed I left my blog dead for a long long time already. Well, currently my 1 month and 15 days of summer break holidays are coming to an end. I can say that, I spend my time quite well? HAHA. It's because :
  1. I did work for 2 days, so considered that I didn't wasted my time.LOL
  2. I had an awesome trip to Damai Beach with my scout friends !!
  3. I meet up with a few of my ex-highian classmates and done funny stuffs :P
  4. I survived through my Scout Self Reliance Camp !!
  5. I was happy with my Semester 1's result :D
  6. I had fun at the Kuching Festival :)
Well, to keep it short, I seriously did enjoyed my holidays and I'm definately gonna miss the friends who will be going back to KL, Miri and Taiwan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment